Change My Details

It is important to inform us of any change of name, address or telephone number, so we can notify the Business Services Organisation (BSO). If you leave the area
you will need to register with another doctor. You do this by completing the relevant section of your medical card and taking the whole card to the new surgery of your choice. You will then be sent a new medical card by the BSO.

Local Services, Let